POGUE is a full service consulting civil engineering and land surveying firm specializing in municipal, public works, site development, and infrastructure engineering. We are located in McKinney, Collin County, Texas. POGUE is licensed in both Texas and Oklahoma, and has provided services in over 100 municipalities throughout, including extensive experience within the Dallas/Fort Worth metro-plex.
Mr. Randall P. Pogue, P.E. founded POGUE on April 8, 1999, to provide profossional civil engineering and land surveying consulting services. Since that time, the company has grown in size and scope. The mission of the company, however, remains the same: to strive towards excellence in service and product to provide the best value for the client. Our corporate philosophy is that SUCCESS IS IN THE DETAILS. We manage every detail to meet and exceed our client's civil engineering and land surveying needs. Due to the involvment of our staff in all phases of services offered, POGUE furnishes its customers with a unique experience. We strive to provide a seamless project from Conception to Design to Construction.
The engineering and surveying team at POGUE has a broad range of background and experience in civilengineering and land surveying consulting services. With this vast experience we assure clients that the projects will be completed in a coordinated, timely, knowledgeable and professional manner. Due to our knowledge of design and attention to detail, we are able to provide a complete and accurate set of plans for ease of use, constructability and economically minded.
POGUE provides its clients with high-quality, state of the art, professional services by utilizing a full complement of computer-aided design, drafting, and modeling software. POGUE also owns and hosts a GNSS/GPS Permanent Reference Station within the LEICA Geosystems statewide RTK Network.
From the onset, POGUE has strived to build a client base that is pleased with the product and value of consulting services. With proven credentials and experience, POGUE is able to offer a variety of services to their clients including the following:
· Civil Engineering and Land Surveying Consulting Services
· Surveying Services - Boundary, Land Title, Easements, Rights-of-Way, Design Topography, Platting and Construction Staking
· Land Planning and Zoning Services
· Raw Land Development - Paving, Grading, Drainage and Utilities
· Site Development - Commercial, Residential, Retail, Industrial and Multi-Family
· Feasibility Studies - Site Investigations, Planning and Cost Analysis
· Streets and Roadways - Urban Roadways and Thoroughfares
· Drainage Studies – Hydrology and Hydraulic Analysis, Design and Recommendations
· Utilities - Water Distribution, Storm and Wastewater Collection Systems
· Storm Water Pollution Prevention – Best Management Plans
· Construction Administration - Complete monitoring of construction activities
· Expert Witness Testimony - Civil Engineering Consulting Services